Home

Saturday, April 23, 2011

First Blog : Easter Nails

So I finally started my own blog. Lets see where this goes. I dont plan to do endless swatches, but I want to show you guys my current buys and nail art : )

These are my nails for Easter:
First I put Absolute in yellow. This is three very annoying coats. It was goopy and streaky. The ring finger is China Glaze in Empowerment. Then I used Sally Hansen top coat which made it melt together and look less ugly. Then using a dotting tool that I ordered on ebay, I dotted my nails with Empowerment on all the fingers except my ring finger which I used Yellow.
                                                          
                                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate the time you take to comment so I read each and every comment and try to respond as soon as I can.

Also thanks for reading my blog and for everyone's support, but please do not leave your blog link in your comment. They will be deleted!