Home

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hot Pink Hello Kitty!

Hello. Today I did a hello kitty mani. I used the Hello Kitty plate from the Born Pretty Store.

I started with Fresh Paint in Island. This is three coats.

Then I used Absolute Fuschia  and made the hello kitty print. (They didnt come out to good though..I must practice more on my stamping). Then I used my new bundle monster and made circle designs using Sinful colors in Satin.

Lastly, I decided it was too plain and freehanded hot pink tips since scotch taping does not work for me. 

They didn't come out as I had in mind, but they will do for now. 
Thanks for looking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate the time you take to comment so I read each and every comment and try to respond as soon as I can.

Also thanks for reading my blog and for everyone's support, but please do not leave your blog link in your comment. They will be deleted!