Home

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

OPI Planks A lot

I finally got the Pirates of the Carribean collection by OPI! I was very excited when I found them. So I grabbed Planks A Lot, Steady As She Rose, Skulls and Glossbones, and Mermaid Tears. I already swatched Mermaid Tears but had forgotten to take pictures.

Today I have for you Planks A Lot. It is a dusty lavender. I have been looking for a pretty lavender purple and this fits the bill. This was perfect in two coats.

I gave this mani a bit more glitz because I like my nails so be glitzy lol. I added a top coat of Nfu Oh 49 and Security Vite on top.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to use this polish . It looks gorgeous especially with the flakies .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both like 'glitzy'. Thumbs way up for the added sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!!

    @ polished touch: Yay for glitzy nails! IMO they look so much prettier.. especially at work when your bored. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate the time you take to comment so I read each and every comment and try to respond as soon as I can.

Also thanks for reading my blog and for everyone's support, but please do not leave your blog link in your comment. They will be deleted!