Home

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OPI Rally Pretty Pink

I was very excited to find this polish. Rally Pretty has been on my wishlist for awhile. Or more Zoya Faye or rally pretty since they are supposedly dupes. I would've settle for either.
Rally Pretty is a foil like pink champagne. Its shiny and sparkly and all around great. But for some reason I feel like taking it off. I think its because when it gets on your cuticle when applying, you can't quite take the glitter off. So on some nails, there's a few glitter particles shimmering which bothers me.

Anyways, this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate the time you take to comment so I read each and every comment and try to respond as soon as I can.

Also thanks for reading my blog and for everyone's support, but please do not leave your blog link in your comment. They will be deleted!