Home

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Forever 21 has flakie polish!!

Oh em gee!! On my recent trip to Forever 21, I found flakie polish in their bins of polish! I was very excited to see them, although I think I might have bought the last one. It is Love & Beauty in Light Green and is different shape flakies suspended in a light green jelly with shimmer. Quite pretty and for only $2.80 USD, it was quite a cheap thrill. (I hope I come across more colors!)


Now onto the pictures!!


I used a base color of Sinful Color in Envy. It is a green that borderlines on dusty green. I used two coats.


Then topped it with my lovely flakies, and Seche Vite.


Look at those flakies!!


Sorry for so many pictures! As you can tell, I love this find. 




Have you found flakies at your Forever 21? Did you find them in a different color?

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! i love this green color! it is so gorgeous! i have never seen it in forever 21, but i will keep my eyes open for it next time i go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This nail polish color is awesome, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate the time you take to comment so I read each and every comment and try to respond as soon as I can.

Also thanks for reading my blog and for everyone's support, but please do not leave your blog link in your comment. They will be deleted!