Home

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fourth of July mani

Tomorrow is fourth of July so I figured today is just a good a day to do my patriotic nails. I'm not a fan of flag colors so this may come off midday tomorrow. But hey, at least I was patriotic for a day right?

I used NK in Really White, Brucci in red but the label fell off so I don't know what the name is called, and LA Colors in Wired. For this design, I used a striping brush to make my red stripes and a star nail art sticker that I had found laying around.

I started with three coats of NK Really White on all my fingers except my ring finger which I used LA Colors Wired. The I used a striping brush to make vertical stripes on the white and placed the sticker on my ring finger. Next, I completed the look by lining my tips with LA Colors Wired and Brucci on the ring finger.

The end results reminded me of Uncle Sam lol. I guess its cool but its a bit much for me. I've never been a fan of flags as decorations outside of the flag itself.


6 comments:

  1. This is such a good mani for the holiday!!! looks really nice manicure:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous one . I like this a lot .

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very VERY beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much! Happy Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have tried one kind of nail wraps recently, it is very good,easily apply and look fantastic. it is the right products for holiday! It save your time to make it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate the time you take to comment so I read each and every comment and try to respond as soon as I can.

Also thanks for reading my blog and for everyone's support, but please do not leave your blog link in your comment. They will be deleted!