Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fourth of July mani

Tomorrow is fourth of July so I figured today is just a good a day to do my patriotic nails. I'm not a fan of flag colors so this may come off midday tomorrow. But hey, at least I was patriotic for a day right?

I used NK in Really White, Brucci in red but the label fell off so I don't know what the name is called, and LA Colors in Wired. For this design, I used a striping brush to make my red stripes and a star nail art sticker that I had found laying around.

I started with three coats of NK Really White on all my fingers except my ring finger which I used LA Colors Wired. The I used a striping brush to make vertical stripes on the white and placed the sticker on my ring finger. Next, I completed the look by lining my tips with LA Colors Wired and Brucci on the ring finger.

The end results reminded me of Uncle Sam lol. I guess its cool but its a bit much for me. I've never been a fan of flags as decorations outside of the flag itself.


  1. This is such a good mani for the holiday!!! looks really nice manicure:)

  2. Another gorgeous one . I like this a lot .

  3. That is a very VERY beautiful mani!

  4. thank you very much! Happy Fourth of July!

  5. i have tried one kind of nail wraps recently, it is very good,easily apply and look fantastic. it is the right products for holiday! It save your time to make it!


I love hearing from you! I appreciate the time you take to comment so I read each and every comment and try to respond as soon as I can.

Also thanks for reading my blog and for everyone's support, but please do not leave your blog link in your comment. They will be deleted!